€ 379.00. Save € 0
Units Sold: 241
Our Dual Band model will serve you well if you are a full 4G user looking for 800 MHz/1800 MHz signal amplification support. It is a dual-band repeater that provides signal enhancement in 300 sq. m. range and you will benefit from the signal amplification even if your outside signal is extremely poor (4-5 bars).
The signal booster can be installed easily with our full installation kit and simple directions. You will be up and running in no time at all! The attractive design of our signal booster is paired with “5-bar” signal capability in urban or rural areas throughout entire Ireland. Our 24/7 technical support staff is made up of trained professionals who are there to assist you with whatever you need. Our signal boosters and excellent service are just what you need and is worth every penny!
This device can boost Vodafone, Eir (Meteor), and Three Mobile providers’ signal.
In the installation guide you can find a detailed description of selecting the best location to set up your booster. In case you still cannot find a suitable place, you can contact us through chat or by email and we will help you with the setup.
Absolutely! Our standard antennas can accept signal within 170 degrees. For cases when towers are located on the opposite side of your antenna, you might need to upgrade your system by adding a second antenna so that you can receive signal from all locations.
We sell high-quality products which are all capable of simultaneously supporting multiple devices. The limit for each booster mainly depends on its output power or ‘dBs’. We have provided a list of devices and their support limit converted to dBs below:
Estimations can also be made using this table:
|Coverage in square metres||Number of supported users|
|Up to 150 sq m||Up to 50 users|
|Up to 300 sq m||Up to 100 users|
|Up to 600 sq m||Up to 150 users|
|Up to 1500 sq m||Up to 200 users|
Here’s a simple, quick test to check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster.
The only thing you should do is check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the highest point where you could put the outside antenna (generally on the roof).
2. Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are at that highest point
3. If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you’ll get a sufficiently powerful solution.
4. If you are suffering from poor outside signal strength of 1-2 bars, then our powerful booster kit will come to help you to get out of that troublesome situation and provide 5 full constant bars inside. (Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the quantity of bars won’t go higher than 3-4 bars inside.)
5. If your outside signal strength is 3-4 bars, then we recommended you purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
6. In case you have 4-5 bars outside, then no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power will be sufficient enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
7. Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades to help you have an easy set-up.
This booster is specially designed to work with a poor outdoor signal. We offer a Yagi antenna and more powerful booster included in the kit. The High Power Booster guarantees 5 constant bars inside your property.
You may still upgrade with more internal antennas and extra cable to be able get a signal in all the corners over your home, office or wherever you are using it.