€ 430.00. Save € 0
Units Sold: 176
Our dual band booster for 2G Voice works in 900MHz – 1800MHz frequencies. You can get real “5-bar” signal throughout Ireland using our signal booster. This booster operates with Vodafone, Eir (Meteor), and Three. The booster may improve your 4G signal too, in case your opertaor provides 4G in your area through 900 or 1800 frequencies.
We provide you with installation manual so you can set it up easily. It supports all the carrier companies’ network services throughout Ireland without any harmful emissions. Our Dual Band signal booster is created from the most up-to-date technology so you can rely on its efficiency.
Our 24/7 professional service center is able to answer all your questions. Our specially trained staff would love to help should you have any rare problems. We believe in total customer satisfaction and are determined to deliver it!
Up link :20dBm Downlink: 22dBm
> 50000 hours
If the light is light then there are no phone calls in the coverage area or cell phone does not contact BTS.
If the light is red then there is a phone call in the coverage area, or cell phone contacts BTS periodically
The constant RED light indicates System Warning. The repeater works in abnormal state or is self -oscillating.
If the light is dark then the amplified signal output power does not reach lighting threshold. Output power is ≤ 10dBm. This means the repeater works at small power output state
The green light means that the amplified signal output power reaches lighting threshold. The repeater works in good amplification state. The repeater works in good amplification state.
Red or Orange light means that the repeater works in best amplification state, output power reaches maximum
In the installation guide you can find a detailed description of selecting the best location to set up your booster. In case you still cannot find a suitable place, you can contact us through chat or by email and we will help you with the setup.
Absolutely! Our standard antennas can accept signal within 170 degrees. For cases when towers are located on the opposite side of your antenna, you might need to upgrade your system by adding a second antenna so that you can receive signal from all locations.
We sell high-quality products which are all capable of simultaneously supporting multiple devices. The limit for each booster mainly depends on its output power or ‘dBs’. We have provided a list of devices and their support limit converted to dBs below:
Estimations can also be made using this table:
|Coverage in square metres||Number of supported users|
|Up to 150 sq m||Up to 50 users|
|Up to 300 sq m||Up to 100 users|
|Up to 600 sq m||Up to 150 users|
|Up to 1500 sq m||Up to 200 users|
Here’s a simple, quick test to check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster.
The only thing you should do is check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the highest point where you could put the outside antenna (generally on the roof).
2. Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are at that highest point
3. If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you’ll get a sufficiently powerful solution.
4. If you are suffering from poor outside signal strength of 1-2 bars, then our powerful booster kit will come to help you to get out of that troublesome situation and provide 5 full constant bars inside. (Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the quantity of bars won’t go higher than 3-4 bars inside.)
5. If your outside signal strength is 3-4 bars, then we recommended you purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
6. In case you have 4-5 bars outside, then no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power will be sufficient enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
7. Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades to help you have an easy set-up.
This booster is specially designed to work with a poor outdoor signal. We offer a Yagi antenna and more powerful booster included in the kit. The High Power Booster guarantees 5 constant bars inside your property.
You may still upgrade with more internal antennas and extra cable to be able get a signal in all the corners over your home, office or wherever you are using it.